Currently, We Have Two Opportunities For Worship: 9:00 am & 11:00 am
What to expect…
We will have a nursery for birth through 3 years.
- Each child’s temperature will be checked with a forehead thermometer upon entry.
- The nursery area will have been thoroughly sanitized.
- Toys available to toddlers will be limited.
- Children 4 years and up will go to worship. There will be no children’s church at this time.
As you come to the sanctuary for worship…
- Traffic flow will be one way. You will enter through the side doors and exit through the main front doors.
- The handicap ramp door and the elevator will be open to those who may need them.
- Ushers will be outside the building helping you to know where to enter the building.
- Greeters will be tasked to sanitize the sanctuary pews before each service.
- Greeters, who will be masked, will hold doors open for you as you enter and leave the building.
- As you come into the sanctuary, you will see sections marked off with blue tape to aid with physical distancing.
- There will be no bulletins.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You will be able place your offering into a plate on your way in or out of the sanctuary.
- We ask that you do not linger and socialize in the sanctuary after the worship service concludes, but we encourage you to do so outside.
We also want you to know that…
We encourage Sunday School classes to continue to use Zoom for Bible study or other creative ways to gather safely in the meantime.
We plan to resume our Mid-Week Bible Study in the sanctuary on Wednesday, June 3 at 6:30 pm. We will use the same procedures and precautions used for Sunday mornings.
We plan to have our next Quarterly Business Meeting on Sunday evening, June 7 at 5:30 pm in the sanctuary. We will use the same procedures and precautions used for Sunday mornings.
Please remember, we will be recording our services and posting the videos for viewing on the website, the app and our YouTube Channel.
In our APP, you can view the services under the “Worship Services” tab, which is found listed under the second icon (AFBC) from the bottom left in the app.
You will also be able to view our services by clicking on the link “Videos” on the top navigational menu on our website.
If you need any assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact us: (910) 944-1421 or [email protected] Thanks!